Sunday, July 13, 2014

Swoon Worthy

I must apologize for the delay in this week's 'Swoon Worthy' post.  Things have been nothing short of chaotic around here this last week.  We celebrated Max's 2nd  Birthday yesterday with a Construction themed party (post to come), and on an extremely sad note, we had to put our sweet hound, Homer, down the other day.  I will most likely be posting about this as well, when I feel ready to do so... Losing a pet is so so hard.
Needless to say, things have been both tough and busy around here, and now that the craziness is dying down, I think as a family we will need to take some time to decompress.
In the meantime, here are the things I am "swooning" over as of late.



1.  My sweet, dog loving friend and her husband recently started selling handmade, in Maine, dog leashes.  Check them out, they are so unique and beautiful.

2.  Another amazing item from my home state... I'm dying over this Sea Bags baby bag.

3.  We have been love, love, loving our copper Moscow Mule mugs from Crate and Barrel lately... probably a little bit too much.

4.  I need these Nike's in my life this summer.

5.  I love a good beach cover up.

6.  Max needs these, then I won't have to worry when he takes a big bite out of one, not that that has ever happened.

7.  If you have a toddler, and you don't have a water table, it is a total lifesaver when it comes to keeping them busy and cool in the summer!

8.  I can't get enough of this flavored coffee creamer lately.

9.  Romper cuteness overload.

10.  I had a pair in 8th grade that I loved and wore so much they fell apart, so I'm pretty stoked that Birkenstocks are trendy again.  I adore this style.

Since I mentioned above, how much we've been loving Moscow Mules lately, I thought I'd share a little recipe that I came up with recently for Pineapple ones... they go down a little too easy.

Pineapple Moscow Mule
1.5 ounces of vodka
1.5 ounces of pineapple juice
4-6 ounces of Ginger Beer (we use Reed's brand)
Squeeze of fresh lime juice.

These are best served over lots of ice in a copper mug.
Enoy!
-J

1 comment:

  1. I love Moscow Mules - can't wait to try with pineapple juice!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics