Friday, July 25, 2014

Swoon Worthy




We've been so busy enjoying summer that I'm a little behind on Swoon Worthy posts, but between our daily walks, playing with sidewalk chalk and swinging our days away, I managed to come up with this little list of things I'm currently swooning over.

1.  Most of you know by now how in love I am with my fitbit, the fact that Tory Burch started making  These  accessories only adds to my infatuation.

2.  This Caprese Panzanella Salad is life changing.

3.  Totally loving the fun prints Alex and Ally uses to make These items in her Etsy shop.

4.  Pineapple shaped ice cubes... Yes please!

5.  We love B. Brand toys, and These are no exception.

6.  Strawberry. Sangria. Popsicles. That is all.

7.  Purl Bee, you've done it again with This super cute gym short tutorial.

8.  I'm in no way trying to rush through summer, but I love These ballet flats for fall, and they're on sale right now!

9.  You had me at Hobnail, Starbucks!

10.  We just scored These super cute pjs for Ella (on sale, plus an additional 40% off and free shipping!)

Happy Friday!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics