Friday, August 22, 2014

Swoon Worthy | Maine Favorites

Seeing as we're leaving for our family summer vacation in Maine some time in the middle of the night tonight, it seemed appropriate that I dedicate this week's Swoon Worthy post to some of my most favorite items from my beautiful home state.

It has been far too long since I have been home, and I seriously cannot wait to breath the fresh ocean air and indulge in all of my favorite things... As soon as we get through the way-too-long-road-trip-with-2-little-ones part. I'm just going to hope for the best, but be prepared for otherwise.

I'm so excited to share the details of our trip when we return, but in the meantime, here are some of my most favorite Maine things!

1.  These are hands down the absolute best tote bags ever. I love them in every size, and they are so durable.

2.  Maine is known for its Whoopie Pies, and These ones are the best!

3. I pretty much love every single thing from Stonewall Kitchen, but the Wild Maine Blueberry Jam and their Red Pepper Jelly are among my most favorites.

4.  The Ropes Maine bracelets have been on my Swoon Worthy lists before, but they keep adding new colors and styles, and well, I love them.

5.  I love a good summer beer, and This Maine brew is heaven served with a fresh lemon slice!

6.  I don't think there's a better pair of winter boots out there than Bean Boots. I couldn't live without mine.

7.  Chart Metal Works makes some of the coolest custom made jewelry around.

8.  I love, love, love, the concept behind These clutches.... The color selection is pretty awesome too.

9. Made right in Maine using recycled sails, Sea Bags are another favorite.

10.  You can't make a list about things from Maine and not include something lobster themed. I adore This lobster tea towel.

Wish us luck... We're off on what will hopefully be a fabulous family vacation!
-J


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics