Friday, August 1, 2014

Swoon Worthy

It's officially August 1st, and as usual, summer seems to be flying by! 
After a crazy week of dealing with summer colds, cooler than normal temps, and me going stir crazy and wanting to rip my hair out, we are more than thrilled to get back to our "normal" summer routine!



Here's what I'm swooning over this week:

1.  I've already mentioned my love for Yosi Samra ballet flats in a previous Swoon Worthy post, but these miniature ones are just too much.
2.  We have had a major overabundance of zucchini in our garden this summer, leaving me with no choice but to try every recipe including zucchini that I can find... this one and this one are both amazing!
3.  I love these knit dolls so much, it's impossible to choose just one.
4.  Finally, an at home gel nail polish that doesn't require a UV light, hallelujah!!!
5.  Getting paid to work out? I am totally intrigued by the Pact app.
6.  My love for J Crew baby Pajamas grows by the day.
7.  Pie Crust Cookie S'mores... Need I say more?
8.  I adore a good crocheted hexi pattern.
9.  We are once again entering the teething stage, these are a favorite when it comes to teethers!
10.   Just added this to my summer reading list!





Wishing you all a fabulous weekend... After the week we've had, I'm off to indulge in some wine. Cheers!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics