Saturday, August 9, 2014

Swoon Worthy

I'm currently in the middle of planning our family summer vacation, and I am over-the-moon excited that in just a couple of weeks, we will be piling the whole family into the car and heading off for what I am sure will be a super relaxing (I'm obviously being sarcastic here) road trip to Maine!!!






I haven't been home since before Max was born, over 2 years ago, so I have been doing lots of online searching to find great new restaurants and fun things to do in my home state.  I seriously cannot wait to get there and see all of our family and friends in Vacationland!


In the meantime, I have discovered all kinds of fun new stuff lately so I'm sharing some of my favorites here in this week's Swoon Worthy!

1.  So, I'm about 3.5 months late to the game on this one, but I recently discovered these awesome Milestone Baby Cards... I figure, better late then never! I can't wait to use them to document all of Ella girl's firsts.

2.  We cannot get enough of Angie's popcorn around here lately! The Lightly Sweet Kettle Corn is our favorite flavor, but the cheddar caramel is ah-maz-ing too!

3.  As many of you know, I am originally from Maine, and absolutely adore an awesome Maine-made product, these Bait Bag Clutches are perfection!

4.  For any of you that have little ones who are book lovers, I recently found @thelittlebookcollector on Instagram. If you're on IG, follow her.  Her feed is beautiful and full of great reading inspiration.

5.  I love, love, love these bowls from Anthropologie.

6.  Is there anything more fun than Funfetti? These softbatch Funfetti cookies from Averie Cooks are a must make in my opinion!

7.  I absolutely must make one of these dresses for Ella before the end of summer!

8.  Fall will be here soon, and I have to have one of these puffer vests for Max.

9.  When I saw this crocheted throw in the latest Pottery Barn catalog, I knew I could make way one for much less... I promise, the pattern is coming soon!

10.  Lets be honest... I mostly live in sweats these days, and considering these are currently on sale, I think I need them in my life.



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics