Monday, March 16, 2015

Blogger Fail/Fun Spring Finds

Things have been a bit chaotic around here lately.  So much so, that I didn't even get the chance to sit down this past weekend and type up my usual weekly "Swoon Worthy" post.

Between our bathroom being torn apart, and the spring weather we're finally experiencing in these parts, I've been making a serious effort to get M&E out of the house, and let Mike do his thing in terms of home improvement projects... 

So, in lieu of my usual post, I thought I would share some of the awesome spring finds/purchases I've made lately for the babes. 
Generally twice a year, we go on an all-out shopping spree and stock the family up for the seasons.  This time around, however, it seems that I bought nothing for myself, but a ton of super cute stuff for my kids. It's just so much more fun to dress them!



{dress | bow}


{bows}



{anchor shorts, Carter's | blue pants | pink shirt | blue shirt}

{anchor romper | polo shirt, Carter's | plaid shorts}


There are so many awesome sales going on right now, that made it such a good time to stock up.  I don't think I paid full price for anything I bought between sales and coupons.  Gap is offering 40% off right now, Old Navy 30%, and pretty much everything was on sale at Carter's, plus I had a 25% off coupon.  I can never pass up a good sale!

I hope you all have an amazing week... and hopefully I can get my act together and get back to posting regularly!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics