Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone, and though we are still in the midst of our bathroom renovation disaster (aka boxes full of toiletries and towels strewn about my house), it was undoubtedly a weekend well spent.


Seeing as it was the first official weekend of Spring, I felt it was only right to indulge in some rosé.


I also indulged in a little bit of white wine and fashion magazine reading, during my first trip to a salon in far, far too long.

Mike bought me a gift card for a day of spa pampering for my birthday... Which was in July, friends. I finally snuck away for about an hour and a half to get a much needed haircut. 

To say that I am loving my new long bob would be the understatement of the century.


I was feeling so relaxed and removed from my frumpy mama slump upon leaving, that I convinced myself, without much arm twisting, that I really need to treat myself a little more often. Even just a little time away for some pampering left me feeling totally refreshed.



Clearly M&E have no qualms over indulging in a little R&R.

Hope you all have a great week!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics