Sunday, March 29, 2015

Swoon Worthy


I don't know if it's because last year Easter was towards the end of April, or the fact that I was 9 months pregnant then, but it doesn't seem possible that Easter is only a week away.

I'm a day behind on this week's Swoon Worthy post, thanks to a weekend getaway that we had no choice but to plan on a whim... Which I promise to explain in my next post!

But... in the time being, seeing as Easter is what's on my mind right now, along with about a million other things, here are all of the seasonally appropriate things I am loving this week...

1.  Call me overindulgent, but I am swooning over every last ingredient that goes into the making of these festive bars.

2.  We're huge fans of Jellycat stuffed animals around here, so when I found these super cute tiny versions of their Bashful Bunny, I had to grab one for Ella's Easter basket.

3.  Love this sweatshirt and these adorable chick pjs for boys and girls.

4.  How sweet are these cookies???

5.  What a fun and simple Easter craft for little ones!

6.  I do believe we will be making these this week!

7.  Who knew there were so many color options when it came to dying eggs? I'm all for the radiant orchid.

9.  You know we love a good holiday themed read around here, and of course we have to have some reading material that touches on the true meaning of Easter.

10.  Last but not least, it wouldn't be Easter for me without Cadbury Cream Eggs.

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics