Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ella Rose | 11 Month Update

I'm a little behind on posting Ella's 11 month update here on the blog. 
 I captured the photos on her 11 month birthday, I recorded all of the stats too... but it's taken me a few days to finally sit down and document all of it here.


As much as I'd love to ramble on and on, once again, about how I cannot believe that another month has come and gone, and question where on earth the time is going, I will spare you all, and keep those thoughts to myself... at least until next month when I will have no choice but to come to terms with the fact that this little lady will be one.  Totally and completely crazy to think about.



This little nugget weighed in at 20 pounds, 2 ounces this month, and measured 29.6 inches in length.  She's wearing size 12 month clothes now, and it turns out this is dangerous, because it seems the clothing options just keep getting more and more adorable as she grows, which means there is a temptation to shop everywhere we go, and it's tough for me to exercise restraint when it comes to itty bitty fashion.

Ella finally sprouted those 2 super cute bottom teeth (pictured above), and I don't doubt that the top ones will be following suit and poking through as well, any time now.


She still isn't quite walking, but she is crawling, scooting, cruising, rolling, and using any other means possible to get around.

She literally eats EVERYTHING we put in front of her, which seems to infuriate her super picky big brother, but you've gotta love a girl who can eat!


She sleeps well, laughs a ton, and continues to add so much more fun and personality to our days.

Watching the interaction between her and Max, as she becomes able to actually keep up and play with him, totally melts my heart.  Listening to the 2 of them make each other laugh in the back seat of our car during a recent 8+ hour road trip, had both Mike and I beaming from ear to ear.



Ella Rose, we love you so, so much... and even though we wish we could slow down time just a little bit, we are loving watching you grow and reach new milestones.
-Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics