Saturday, March 7, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Happy set-the-clocks-ahead weekend friends! I couldn't be more thrilled that the first official sign of spring is finally upon us. Despite the fact that this means darker mornings, it also means it will be light out past dinner time, and that is definitely something to look forward to.

The weather forecast here in Western Pennsylvania is calling for temps in the 50's next week, so hopefully we'll get the opportunity to throw on our wellies and play in the mud!

We're going to be putting our house on the market in the near future, so we're about to take on the daunting task of renovating the one and only full bathroom we have... Please send positive vibes that this project goes quickly and smoothly for us, and I promise to share some photos of the process, as well as some other exciting news in the near future!

In the mean time, here are all of the things I am currently swooning over....

1.  With St. Patrick's Day coming right up, I've been on the hunt for fun and festive snack ideas.  How cute are these simple shamrock pops?

2.  I think you guys have gotten the hint that I have Spring on my mind big time... I always love these free seasonal print outs... This spring print is no exception!

3.  Every once and awhile, I like to splurge and treat myself to some great make up... This palette has a little of everything, and I must get my hands on it!

4.  Between the fact that my husband is training for a marathon and runs his long training runs on Saturdays, and it being Lent, on Fridays, I'm always on the hunt for a hearty vegetarian meal for us to have for dinner. Last night we tried this one pot pasta for the first time... It was so, so easy to make, and tasted incredible!

5.  You guys.... This dress... So perfect for spring!

6.  I'm not much of a cocktail girl these days, I only indulge occasionally, and mostly stick to wine, but my husband loves a good vodka tonic, and hates when they get watered down by melting ice. We recently ordered these ice molds... Problem solved!



7.  Super soft T shirts like these have become a staple in my wardrobe. I like to layer them, wearing them over tanks and under cardigans.  I picked some up at Target this past week, since they were 3 for $24!


8.  I have confessed my love for Boom Chicka Pop many many times on this blog... But this flavor that we found in Target's Easter section is beyond addicting!

9.  Max has become a professional door slammer as of late... I'm currently eyeing up this genius product as a solution to the problem.

10.  The Mainer in me will always love a good boat neck striped shirt.  I adore this one in the deep red color.

I also wanted to mention, to those of you who are on IG, that Jacquie @sweetersidemom is hosting an incredible giveaway in celebration of reaching 5k followers.  This giveaway includes a set of bows from Little Peach Blossoms, so if you're on Instagram, check out her feed for details!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics