Saturday, March 21, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Happy first official weekend of Spring friends.  It snowed here yesterday, which made it feel anything but spring-like, but it's supposed to warm up over the coming week, so fingers crossed that yesterday was winter's last hurrah, and we can move on to green grass and sunshine.

As some of you know, I missed last week's Swoon Worthy post, so I'm pumped to get right back to it this week.

Here's what I'm currently loving...

1.  These cookies... if you live near a Trader Joe's, you have to try them.  So good, and on the healthier side too!

2.  Gold, glitter, and 30% off right now.  These shoes are the cutest!

3.  We had these wonton tacos for dinner this past week... they were super easy to make, and so yummy!

4.  If you're looking for some bright and cheery spring decor, this garland is so pretty!

5.  The books we have grown to love so much around here are also available as puzzles!

6.  We're so excited for it to warm up so we can back to one of our favorite outdoor pastimes.

7 .  I am obsessed with this dress... and it's 25% off right now!

8.  Carrot. Cake. Pancakes. That is all.

9.  I love the "Happy Camper" version of this T shirt for my little guy!

10.  I think it's time for a fun new Spring palette!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
-J

1 comment:

 
Real Time Web Analytics