Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ella's Room | Part 2

I promised when we moved, that I would share photos of our new home as soon as we were settled in, but...  as much as I'd love to do a BIG reveal and give you the full tour of our new place, the truth is, that it's not quite ready yet... We are still working on the getting settled part... you know how that goes.


It seems, that our "reveal" is going to have to go down as more of a one-room-at-a-time type of affair. So, seeing as M&E's rooms were major priorities of mine when we arrived in NY, because it was important to me that they immediately felt at home, it seemed only appropriate, that I shared them first.

 I'm kicking it off with some photos of Ella's nursery, along with my best attempt at providing links for many of the items along the way.

Our sweet girl's room is by far one of my favorite in the house. It is bright, cheery, and full of color... Just like Ella herself!

{book ledge (ikea) | bunting (diy)}

{quilt (diy) | pillow (target, old) | pom pom curtains (diy) | lamp (homegoods)}




{blanket (diy, pattern here)}

{gold wall stickers | crib sheet (diy) | baskets (target, old) | anywhere chair}




{artwork (hobby lobby)}


{moccasins}

I can't wait to share more as it comes along!

                                                


1 comment:

  1. Love her room so much! Don't be surprised if you see a pic of those mocc/barrette prints at my house :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics