Saturday, December 5, 2015

Swoon Worthy



Happy, happy Saturday friends... extra enthusiasm because I am enjoying every second of my most favorite time of year.

This weekend we will be decorating gingerbread houses, perhaps taking a trip to see Santa, and watching as many Christmas movies as possible.

This year the holiday is feeling even more exciting than usual because Max and Ella are super into everything that has to do with Christmas.  Max wakes up every morning and asks me if it's Christmastime yet, and then insists that it can't be because there is no snow.  "Soon though, soon there will be snow and it will be Christmas", he always answers his own question.

He's learning a lot about the holiday at school, and it's so sweet to hear him asking about baby Jesus.

Ella just walks around saying, "Santa!" and "Treeeee!", but is enjoying being taught how to sing Jingle Bells by her brother.  It's all just so much fun.

I hope your all feeling as festive as we are and enjoying all that this season has to offer.

Here's what I've been swooning over lately...

1.  I've suddenly made a cup of this a nightly habit...oops!

2.  Peppermint flavored hot cocoa could only be made more festive, by drinking it out of this.

3.  A recent purchase during a BOGO sale, these lounge pants are unbelievably comfortable.  I will no doubt be living in them for the next several months.

4.  This appetizer is on my must-try list, and would make for a great festive dish to bring to a holiday party!

5.  Is this not the cutest advent calendar/garland you've ever seen???

6.  I will forever and always be a total sucker for a great Fair Isle sweater.

7.  Um, yes... just yes, to everything about this sweet and salty holiday treat.

8.  I just really, really want to try this.  Like right now.

9.  So many cute ideas... I want to try a bunch of these with M&E!

10.  The struggle is real people.  I may need to use every one of these excuses by the end of the month!

Have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics