Saturday, December 12, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Why does it always seem like December absolutely flies by???  With less than 2 weeks until Christmas, I am frantically running around like a mad woman trying to get it all done!!!

With that being said, I'm going to just go ahead and dive right in to this week's list of swoon worthy goodness, so that I can get back to my mile-long to-do list!

Here's what I've been loving lately...

1.  I walked into the Gap the other day, and died over these pants.  Seriously, the cutest, I want them in every color!

2.  The Christmas/hot cocoa lover in me is desperately swooning over these!

3.  I'm 110% positive this brunch recipe isn't waistline friendly, but there's always the New Year, and who doesn't love a good Croque Madame???

4.  I had to snag this coat for both the style and the price.

5.  Tis' the season for baking holiday cookies!

6.  Love it when I find adorable pj's that are great not only for Christmas, but all winter long.

7.  Swooning hard over these lady's beautiful homes and Christmas decor... so much inspiration here.  Enjoy the tour!

8.  I will always adore a good mini trapper style hat!

9.  These would make for a great hostess/office swap gift!

10.  I would not be upset if Santa left this gift set under the tree for me!

I hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics