Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Home Tour


Nothing makes me happier than when our house is decorated for the holidays.  "Kozy" nights spent watching Christmas movies next to a brightly lit tree are pretty much my favorite thing ever.



I can, by no stretch of the imagination, call myself a home blogger, but I wanted to share some photos from around our house while it is all decorated for Christmas anyway!



I'm sure that none of you will be shocked to hear that I couldn't get enough of Target's holiday collection this year, so you'll definitely find pieces from it sprinkled in with our traditional decor.







Christmas is all about traditions for me, and I love mixing new with old.  Our tree is covered in ornaments from both mine and my husband's childhood, as well as new ones that we have been collecting since we have been together.  I make it a point to buy each of my kids a new ornament every year, so that when they are grown they will have a collection of their own to start out with.

It has always been a dream of mine to have a really tall tree, and this year's is by far our favorite tree to date thanks to higher ceilings in our new home.




Max and Ella each have a mini tree of their own in their rooms, and we decorated a small tree with colored lights and bright and whimsical ornaments for their playroom.





honestly wish that we could keep our house decorated like this all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics