Saturday, December 19, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Eek, Christmas is less than a week away... how is that even possible???  I swear the month of December goes by quicker and quicker every year.

This next week is sure to be full of lots of last minute gift buying, menu planning, and running around.

As you can probably imagine, with the holidays weighing this heavily on my mind, much of this week's Swoon Worthy post is about all things Christmas.

So let's get down to it.  Here's what I'm loving lately...

1.  I swear that as soon as the New Year hits, I'm cleaning up my act, but for now, this dip needs to happen!

2.  So... I picked up one of these blankets the other day, and it the softest, coziest, most amazing thing I've ever snuggled up with.

3.  Friends who knit, are you looking for a great last minute, handmade gift idea?  This scarf pattern is definitely swoon worthy.

4.  I'm not sure if any of you have caught on to this yet, but I seem to be posting a lot of links lately for pajamas and lounge pants.  Well, I wouldn't want to let you down this week, so I'm sticking with the theme.  These are a new favorite, and they're currently on sale!

5.  Looking for a festive Christmas cocktail?  In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a good mimosa.

6.  Maybe it's the iced coffee lover in me, but I think these little ornaments are the cutest.

7.  I wouldn't be mad if Santa left these under the tree for me!

8.  I've kind of made it a tradition to make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning, but this super simple recipe has me totally intrigued.

9.  I'm not sure if winter is ever going to arrive here in NY, but just in case, I want to be prepared with these adorable mittens.

10.  In need of some gift wrapping inspiration?  My girl Martha never lets me down!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics