Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easter Basket Ideas | For Little Girls


Easter is fast approaching, and with so much going on around here in the next month, I am trying to be proactive and put together Max and Ella's baskets ahead of time, just in case baby decides to arrive before or around the holiday!

I'm sharing some of my favorite ideas for what to put in a little girl's Easter basket today, and will be sharing some ideas for little boys (what's going in Max's basket), sometime this week.

I stumbled across the little bunny purse the other day, and almost died when I turned it around and it had a tail on the back.  It was so cute, I couldn't pass it up.

I always like to put sidewalk chalk and bubbles in my kid's basket to play with as soon as it starts warming up, and of course, there will be some candy treats too!


1 comment:

 
Real Time Web Analytics