Saturday, March 5, 2016

Swoon Worthy



Good morning friends, and happy Saturday, once again.

These days, I'm living for the weekends, when my husband is home and can help me with M&E, because to tell you all the truth, I am beat!!!

My days of being pregnant are numbered, as our little man should be gracing us with his presence, God willing, sometime over the next few weeks. For now, I'm hoping to keep blogging as long as possible, and optimistic that I will still be able to find the time, as I adjust to taking care of three (yikes) tiny humans!

So, while I'm still able, let's jump right into what I'm swooning over this week!

1.  Since food rules my world right now, let's start there... I made these baked chimichangas the other night, and they were seriously AH-mazing.

2.  I'm about to be a mom to 2 boys, and as much as I love little boy's clothing, I will always swoon a little more over little girl's stuff. I picked up this adorable top for Ella the other day, and I can't wait for it to be warm enough for her to wear it!

3.  Have you guys seen the Alphabet Soup line at Michael's?  It's so fun, and a bunch of the pieces remind me of something you might see at Anthropologie, but obviously, they cost much, much less.

4.  This baked oatmeal recipe is my latest obsession.  I top ours with macerated strawberries, and a drizzle of light cream.

5.  I am looking so forward to spring fashion and (fingers crossed) fitting into real clothes again.  I think this dress is super cute, and would look great paired with a denim jacket.

6.  I haven't made it to the salon for a gel mani in quite awhile, but I'm making it a point to get there for a pedi before this baby arrives.  In the meantime, I've been giving myself manicures at home, using my all time favorite, go-to, nail polish shade.

7.  I always adore a good cuff bracelet... especially when I find one on sale!

8.  Caprese sandwiches and salad have been one of my biggest pregnancy cravings this time around, so when I stumbled upon this toast recipe, I couldn't make it fast enough.

9.  Zara seriously has some of the cutest kid's clothes... these tiny knit trousers... dying.

10.  Last, but most definitely not least, my latest obsession in handmade baby accessories, is Ollie & Tate, and if you happened to miss it, I'm giving away a $25 shop credit on my Instagram account (@kozyandco).  It ends tonight, so if you haven't entered yet, check it out.  Their stuff is adorable, and the quality is amazing!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics