Friday, March 25, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Happy Easter weekend!  We've had a pretty busy week around here, playing the Easter Bunny, dying eggs, and trying to complete everything on our to-do list before this baby arrives!

Now it's onto enjoying a low key weekend together, celebrating all that this season has to offer.  I hope that whatever your plans may be over the next few days, that you all are too!

Here's the list of what I'm swooning over at the moment...

1.  We whipped up a batch of these no-bake monster cookie bites this past week, and I promised after I shared a photo of them on Instagram, that I would share the recipe here!

2.  I'm in love with this adorable free printable Spring Bucket List.

3.  One of my sweet and talented mama friends makes the most adorable dresses for little girls... I'm swooning over every one!

4.  This not-so-healthy, but super tasty recipe is always on my Easter dinner menu!

5.  Spring makes me think of white shoes, so naturally Ella and I needed matching mommy and mini pairs of these.

6.  I can't get enough of these new granola bars that we found at Target!

7.  I'm kind of excited that this trend is back, and hoping that my post baby bod can slip into a pair of these.


8.  I adore this lavender/pink shade of nail polish for this season?


9.  Swoon... white eyelet perfection!

10.  I am obsessed with this budget friendly line of candles, and this scent is seriously heaven!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics