Saturday, October 3, 2015

Swoon Worthy

 

October is officially here, and I don't know how the weather is where you all are, but the temperatures here in New York have dropped quite a bit this past week.  It doesn't seem that we're going to be climbing out of the low to mid 50's this weekend, which means it really and truly feels like fall now (yipee!)

This time of year, through the holidays, is my favorite time to put together these Swoon Worthy lists. There is just so much fun and festive stuff out there to share.  Plus, if you add to that, that my pregnancy is now "out there" to all of you, I can be even more shameless about adding recipe links, based on what I am craving at any given moment... These lists could get really interesting over the next few months.

So, grab your PSL, hot tea, whatever you're drink of choice is, and let's jump right into this week's list!

1.  I just love it when two of my favorite companies come together in a collaboration that produces such an awesome line for babes.

2.  If you've been following along for even a short time, you know all about my love for one-pot pasta dishes.  This one sounds just perfect for fall!

3.  Every year, I like to add a few more books to our Halloween collection.  This book is one of our favorites this year.

4.  If you guys remember, when we were moving from Pittsburgh to NY, I was obsessed with the "Love grows best in little houses like this" quote... well, I still am, and I just discovered that an artist whom I adore, makes this amazing throw pillow.

5.  Pumpkin oatmeal cream pies.  Be still my pumpkin loving heart.

6.  I'm so in love with the ankle boot trend again this fall.  This pair is a great find for the price.

7.  If those of you with little ones aren't already following this lady, you must.  She blogs about the greatest deals and trendiest items, I can't tell you how many times her site has hooked me up with a great deal on something I wanted for M&E.

8.  Yup, you guessed it, another pumpkin recipe... these baked pumpkin donut holes are on my to-do list this weekend!

9.  Itty bitty ponchos get me every time!

10.  Looking for some creative decor, food, and costume ideas for Halloween?  These guys have you covered.

I hope, as always, that you all have an amazing weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics