Saturday, October 10, 2015

Swoon Worthy



Cheers to the weekend my friends... after what seemed like the longest week ever, I couldn't be more thrilled that Saturday is upon us.

I'm hoping to use the next few days to get our home decorated for Halloween. I'm always big on decorating for fall, like as soon as September hits, but I generally lose some steam when it comes to Halloween decor.  Now that M&E are getting a little older, they're pretty fascinated by all of the fun spider webs, bats, and jack-o-lanterns that they see every time we walk through Target, so I picked up a few fun festive items, and hope to get down to it sometime over the next couple of days.

As always... In the meantime, here's what I'm swooning over this week!


1.  Iced or hot... every since my pregnancy induced coffee aversion began, I can't get enough of this stuff in its place.

2.  I love a good, festive, holiday garland.

3.  I'm only a little bit sorry (not sorry) for linking yet another pumpkin related recipe.

4.  I still swear up and down that these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned... This black pair is next on my my-have list.

5.  This article sums up so many of the feelings that I have about parenting.

6.  A little throw back to last year around this time, because I think it's time to make this snack mix again.

7.  I stumbled upon this sweater this past week, bought it, and see it getting A LOT of wear over the next few months.

8.  How adorable are these happy little pumpkins?!?

9.  I really need to find out whether baby #3 is a boy or a girl... but in the meantime, I'll take one of these in every color please!

10.  Officially addicted to this stuff.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics