Saturday, October 31, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Happy Hallo-weekend! We're gearing up for a crazy Saturday night around here, well about as crazy as we get these days.

Apparently our new neighborhood is the "it" place to trick or treat around these parts, so here's to hoping I bought enough candy!!!

Here's the random list of things that I am swooning over from this past week...

1.  I am a total sucker for seasonal scented cleaning products!

2.  I didn't think it was possible for me to love duck boots any more than I already do... and then these happened.


3.  Um yeah, so I discovered this new biscotti at Target this past week, and it's safe to say it has now become a routine part of my morning coffee ritual. (No link yet, but here is a photo... look for it in stores, you won't be disappointed!).  When you dip one of these into your hot coffee and the caramel melts a bit... it's AH-mazing!

4.  These videos are hilarious every year!  I can't wait to see the new clips after this weekend!

5.  So, seeing as I am 4.5 months pregnant, I obviously can't indulge in any adult beverages at the moment... but the pink starburst lover in me is dying for some of you to try this martini and let me know how it is!!!

6.  Budget friendly ballet flats are totally my jam right now.

7.  Do you guys follow this Facebook page yet?  I can't get enough of the recipes/videos.

8.  An old favorite when it comes to sweaters, in some great colors for fall.

9.  Definitely making this soup this weekend.

10.  Naturally, I had to share this, because as soon as Halloween is over, it's time to get  my Christmas game-face on (yes, I know we still have Thanksgiving to celebrate, but I prefer to stretch out the holiday season as long as possible!!!)

I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween weekend.  Don't forget to set your clocks back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics