Saturday, October 24, 2015

Swoon Worthy



I am pleased to say that coffee is FINALLY tasting (and smelling) good to me again (thank you 2nd trimester)!  So this Swoon Worthy post comes to you courtesy of one very happy, caffeine infused mama!

I'm fueling up for a day full of Halloween crafts, costume making, and a neighborhood parade this afternoon, so Lord knows I will need a big cup to keep me going!

I hope you all have some fabulous plans lined up over the next couple of days, even if that means lounging on the couch watching Netflix (true confession, I'm only slightly ashamed to admit it, but I'm on a bit of a Gossip Girl bender myself).  

Here's what I'm swooning over this week:

1.  When I heard that Gap was collaborating with Peanuts, I had to check it out... This Charlie Brown romper is so cute for a little guy!

2.  With the amount of trips that I make to Target in a week, an app that pays me just for walking in, is my new obsession!

3.  This autumn lasagna is on my must-make list for dinner next week!

4.  Love the look of this vest, and this price is pretty great too!

5.  If you didn't check your social media accounts at all yesterday, you might have missed the drop of this... I, like everyone else it seems, can't stop listening.

6.  I don't exactly like to refer to myself as "aging", but let's face it, I'm not getting any younger... This concealer is one of the best I have found for hiding dark under eye circles, and it's budget friendly!

7.  Probably going to have to make this sometime this weekend, as a compliment to the honeycrisp apples that I can't seem to get enough of latelty.

8.  Twilight fans rejoice... I hear there's a new must-have book available for purchase.

9.  Yet another awesome product from one of my favorite clothing lines for littles.  I can't get enough of all the fun colors!

10.  And... last but not least.... no links yet, but the picture that you see above is a sneak peak of Target's amazing 2015 Christmas line!!! My store started stocking stuff this past week, and it's safe to say, I'll take one of EVERYTHING!!!

Have an amazing weekend friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics