Saturday, October 17, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Well... that was one heck of a week.  I am so glad that the weekend is here, and I can't wait to whip up some chili, roast some pumpkin seeds, and hang out in sweats... and by hang out, I mean chase 2 tiny humans around... and by sweats, I mean as opposed to my usual yoga pants...

But that's neither here nor there.

I thought I'd give a brief little description of what these Swoon Worthy posts are all about, for the many new friends that have been making their way to kozyandco.com.

Swoon Worthy is a random weekly (for the most part) post/list of all of the things I am loving/swooning over at the moment.  This list usually includes, but is never limited to, fashion items, products my family loves, recipes, crafts/DIY inspiration, and even other blog posts or articles from the web.  I hope that helps to clarify what you're about to read.

Without further ado, here's what I'm swooning over this week...

1.  Six different recipes for pumpkin seed flavors... and I fully intend on trying them all.

2.  Naturally I'm already virtually shopping for Baby K #3... and kind of wishing that I could get one of these jumpers in my size too!

3.  I never met a blanket scarf I didn't like.

4.  If your in need of some lunch inspiration for this weekend, I'm hoping this recipe will help you out.

5.  For those of you who don't already know, my love for handmade shops runs deep, this shop's Thanksgiving inspired  bows and headbands have me swooning for sure.

6.  My super creative friend had me sold at the sheer mention of pumpkin spice latte, and Max sold when he heard the words play dough!

7.  This stuff has been a total life saver in our house this fall.

8.  This "bark" almost looks too good to eat!

9.  I couldn't call myself an obsessive holiday lover, if I didn't share the love and provide a link for the 13 Nights of Halloween line up.

10.  A whole season has passed and I'm still obsessed with all things buffalo plaid!

Hoping you all have the BEST weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics