Saturday, January 16, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Happy Saturday!  I'm keeping things short and sweet this weekend, because my BFF is in town, and I want to soak up every single second with her, so lets get right down to what I'm loving this week...

1.  I swoon hard every time this lady comes out with a new line for Target, but this line of goods for babes really takes the cake.

2.  Dessert + Dip = one very happy pregnant lady.

3.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have taste test some of these secret Valentine's Day recipes.

4.  This mug says it all...

5.  Tiny humans in holiday themed pajamas will always be one of my most favorite things.

6.  Pregnant and nursing mama friends, or honestly any of you who are looking for an awesome tasting, super healthy snack... these are my new obsession.


7.  My friend, Misty, really nailed it with this soup recipe!

8.  Unfortunately, this style doesn't exactly work for me at the moment... HUGE belly and all, but I absolutely love this shirt.

9.  You all know I love a good free printable.  This one found a home on our mantle!

10.  These lip balms are an old favorite, especially during the cold winter months, I always keep one within reach.

That about wraps it up.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics