Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentine's Day | Target Style



You guys all know that my love for Target runs deep, like borderline obsession deep.  You have also probably figured out by now that I am a total holiday fanatic.

My post-Christmas blues were cured pretty much instantly when I set foot in Target and laid eyes on their Dollar Spot Valentine's Day collection.  I wish that I could link all of the super cheap adorable finds that I snagged from there, but I could only find a few online.  We snagged one of those heart topped jars, and filled it with conversation hearts immediately, and the "I Love You" garland was the perfect addition to our mantle.

I wanted to share some more of my favorite discoveries, in terms of Valentine's Day decor, from everyone's favorite store!

Love is in the air my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics