Saturday, January 30, 2016

Swoon Worthy


I'm not sure how it's already the last weekend of January, but for a woman in her third trimester of pregnancy, I am ready to welcome February with open arms.

It's been a rough and crazy last couple of weeks for me, so I'm thrilled that Saturday is finally here and I can pawn some of the parental duties off on my husband, and hopefully kick my feet up and relax a little.

As always, this week's list of items that I am swooning over, is a random mix of "stuff"... recipes, good reads,  and fun fashion finds.

Here we go...

1.  I've been starting to feel like I'm in a bit of a dinner recipe rut lately...this little pasta dish might be just the thing to pull me out!

2.  I am dying to get Ella into dancing classes.  Tiny ballerinas top my list of cutest things ever... in the meantime, this dress... I die!

3.  My favorite pajama/lounge pants are now available in stripes.  Most comfortable pants ever!!!

4.  Seeing as my biggest pregnancy craving right now is anything topped with sprinkles (hence the funfetti cake you see pictured above), these are on my must-make-for-Valentine's-Day-list!

5.  If you don't already know, I swoon hard over faux fur throws!

6.  I am currently off of my Netflix binge, and back on my read-all-the-books kick.  This one is my latest read!

7.  I'm trying to restrain myself from buying one of everything for my kids from this awesome shop!

8.  In need of a good dip recipe your Superbowl party?  This one is a goody.

9.  I will always adore a cardigan that pairs well with anything and is long enough to cover my backside if I choose to wear it with leggings,

10.  When I'm not carrying my massive suitcase/favorite tote, I love a good crossbody bag.  I'm currently crushing on this one!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics