Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swoon Worthy



Another week has blown by in a blur, and it here it is Saturday morning again.

 If you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen that I had the good fortune of taking all three of my kids to Theo's two month check up yesterday morning.  My husband ended up having a meeting, so I decided that I was feeling brave and could get all three of them out of the house before 9:00 AM and to the appointment without any major issues.

The good news is, there weren't any major issues and that Theo is healthy and growing.  The bad news is, our pediatrician likely never wants to see us again.  Kidding of course, but it was a bit chaotic (shocker, I know).

So... as always, I am happy for the weekend and to have Mike home for a few days to help with the child wrangling.

We have big plans to fire up our new smoker today, and smoke some sort of meat.  Turkey, pork, brisket, I'm not sure what yet, but either way, I'm sure it will be delightful.

Okay, enough talk about smoked meat, here are all of the things that I am currently swooning over...

1.  Fellow s'more lovers... add this recipe to your must-make list!

2.  I recently picked up this little number, and I love the style and fit for summer.

3.  I finally tried the infamous "pink drink" that everyone was talking about, and for me, it was totally worth the hype.

4.  After leaving the Country Living fair last weekend, the hunt was on for a rack like the one pictured above. I went with this one, and I'm totally obsessed!


5.  Since I can't get to the city for the real thing, the box mix version will have to do. I came across these at Target, and they are amazing!

6.  This dress... Totally swoon worthy!

7.  I've become totally pro baby wearing ever since Theo arrived... Adding this gorgeous sling to my wish list!

8.  Summer sun is the perfect excuse for a new pair of sunnies!

9.  If I could cook every meal on the grill this time of year, I totally would. These kabobs are right up my ally.

10.  Someday I'm going to learn the fine art of contouring... This kit might help me on my way.

Wishing you a restful and fun weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics