Saturday, June 18, 2016

Swoon Worthy

When I asked my husband if he would like to do anything special for Father's Day weekend, he simply replied with, "I want to be near salt water, and I want to watch the U.S. Open!"

Watching golf has zero appeal to me, but you don't have to twist my arm to get me to the beach... So that's where we are headed at this very moment.

We're only going to be spending one night away, yet it never ceases to amaze me, how much stuff is required when taking three kids to the beach.

So, even though I've been running around like crazy trying to get packed and organized for this last minute road trip, I still wanted to share with you guys the list of things that I'm currently loving/obsessing over/needing/wanting to try.

Here's what I'm swooning over at the moment...

1.  I can't get enough of strawberries and basil together, so when I came across this recipe, I instantly added it my must-try list.

2.  I picked up a few new books for our trip to the beach (not that I'll actually get to read on the beach).  This book made its way into my bag, and this one did too!

3.  If something has pom poms or tassels on it, you can pretty much bet that I'm swooning over it!

4.  Meet my latest drug store make up obsession.

5.  Rosé + sangria = my new favorite summer drink!

6.  Tunics are always a summer staple for me, and this one is perfection!

7.  Swooning over all of the things from this shop.  So good.

8.  I got a little too excited when I saw that someone decided to turn my favorite childhood cereal into an amazing dessert.

9.  A totally genius idea... I'm in love with the bracelets from this shop.

10.  Am I the only one who just dies when they take adult-like things and make the most adorable mini version of them?  These loafers are a prime example!

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics