Saturday, June 25, 2016

Swoon Worthy

{bela bracelet - save 20% off your order with the code KozyandCo}

It was a totally crazy week around here with the kids, and this weekend is mine and Mike's anniversary weekend... That's right, we're celebrating 6 (crazy fast) years of marriage tomorrow!

So, I'm keeping things short and sweet, so that we can head to the lake today to beat the heat!

Here's what I'm swooning over at the moment...

1.  No link here, I just had to share my new warm weather beverage obsession with you (pictured above).  I can't get enough of sparkling water, infused with watermelon and fresh mint!

2.  Speaking of summer drinks, I like to enjoy them outside on the deck, which is why I love these "glasses" I picked up a few weeks ago!

3.  I'm still working on my summer glow, so I'll be using this stuff on my legs in the meantime!

4.  It's a little above my price point, but if a good sale comes along, I might just have to snag this beautiful romper.

5.  Speaking of rompers... is this one not the cutest?

6.  I  can't get enough of sweet corn at the moment, so I will definitely be making this amazing salad this weekend.

7.  There is so much good stuff on sale at Zara right now... these little overalls for Theo, dying!

8.  My love affair with cheap sunglasses continues!

9.  You guys know I love a good lettuce wrap recipe!

10.  This might be the perfect companion for evenings spent hammock lounging!

Also, I wanted to tell you guys that my friend Esther over at Cuteheads just dropped her latest collection, and it is amazing! You need to check it out!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics