Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ella Rose | 4 Months

(And a Max update too...)


I'm a bit behind on Ella's 4 month update due to our vacation. I did manage to snap some pictures of her before we left for Maine though, and I'm telling you, these photo shoots get more and more fun every month. Our little lady is such a ham, and she just loves the camera... In my opinion, it loves her too.



Ella now weighs in at 13 pounds 12 ounces, and she is 25.7 inches long. She is still exclusively nursing, and going strong in that department. We did however give oatmeal a whirl for the first time the other day, and although she seemed a little unsure of the first few bites, it didn't take long before she was really into it.



Ella rolls in both directions, sleeps through the night, laughs hysterically when you tickle under her chin or sing to her. She is a super smiley and happy baby, and she's very into watching everything her brother does.



She's wearing size 3-6 month clothes, size 2 diapers, has the most scrumptious thighs, and her hair is still creating a stir no matter where we go.


Her beauty blows me away every single day, and I couldn't be more thankful for being blessed with such amazing babies.



Max will be 26 months old in a couple of days, and I swear he grows more intelligent by the minute. He knows his colors, his animals and all of their noises, he's great with puzzles and building things. He is super social and outgoing, and just the sweetest little thing.


He has just recently developed a "blankie" obsession, and wants to take his everywhere we go. I'm okay with this, because along with the blankie, he now asks, "mama, snuggle me?", about 100 times a day. Always baby, I will always snuggle you.




These babes are my whole world. Some days they leave me wanting to rip my hair out and feeling the need to guzzle wine by noon, but for the most part, I know I couldn't be luckier to be their mama.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics