Saturday, September 13, 2014

Swoon Worthy


The air is starting to feel crisp, I have started drinking more hot coffee than iced, and I have officially switched from white wine to red... this week's Swoon Worthy comes to you full of joy, that the arrival of my most favorite season is almost officially upon us.  Hope you're all feeling as exuberant as I am about the upcoming season.

Here are some things that I'm currently swooning over...

1.  Fall always reminds me of the start of a new school year, which reminds me of fresh starts.  I recently discovered Clean Mama, and let me just tell you, this lady is a genius in terms of cleaning and organizational ideas for the home.  It's time to step up my game.

2.  So... I made my own little variation of this Mexican Lasagna the other night, and let's just say it took a lot of restraint not to eat the whole pan.

3.  I need this cake stand in my life.

4.  These Story Stones from my incredibly talented friend are so well done, and such a unique gift idea.

5.  I know it's only September, but I'm already pretty stoked for Halloween movies... the non-scary ones.

6.  I am currently on a mission to collect everyone of these BabyLit books for my kids.  I'm obsessed.

7.  Comfortable and fashionable... I adore this dress.

8.  I recently added a bunch of fun new fall items to my shop, and more are on the way.

9.  Love, love, love this fall polish collection... now if only I could find the time to paint my nails.

10.  I want one of these teepees so badly... kind of for my kids, but more so for me!

Hope youre all having a great weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics