Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Recap | a photo post

It was a pretty uneventful weekend around here... I'm not complaining one bit, because next weekend we are super busy, so I am totally content with our lazy, didn't-get-much-accomplished, couple of days.  It's nice to have nothing on the agenda every once in awhile, and to spend the weekend bumming around in pajamas and yoga pants (who am I kidding, I wear yoga pants most days.)


We did some shopping and maple latte sipping in Pittsburgh's Strip District, I got some knitting/crocheting in, we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather, and we consumed and collected more pumpkin goods... suffice to say, I'm probably going to be going through pumpkin withdrawals post Thanksgiving.









I'm still dreaming about the fresh pumpkin sage pasta that we picked up in The Strip.  I topped it with brown butter, dried cranberries, and toasted pecans. AH-maz-ing.



If you love pumpkin as much as I do, I'm pretty sure TJ's has you covered. Have a great week!
-J


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics