Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Favorites | Round Up

In case you hadn't already noticed, I can't get enough of fall.  I'm pretty much obsessed with holiday seasons in general, but currently, I am on a BIG autumn kick.

I've been spending lots of WAY too much time on Pinterest, scouring the September & October issues of some of my favorite magazines, and searching stores, for new and fun fall decor, ideas, recipes... you name it.  With that being said, I decided to do a round up of sorts, with the links to all of my favorite fall things that I have discovered.  I hope it provides the same ideas and inspiration for you as it has for me.

Grab your pumpkin latte and enjoy!

Pictured, from top, left to right

Not Pictured:

Stay tuned for a list of my Halloween Favorites... Coming Soon!
-J

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Love! I hope you like the applesauce! And those polka dot pumpkins are adorable! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics