Saturday, September 27, 2014

Swoon Worthy


Kicking off another weekend with a list of things I'm loving this week...

1.  I am seriously obsessed with buffalo plaid this year.

2.  Run... don't walk, to Target right now, and buy this yogurt.  It tastes like pie.

3.  My most favorite sneakers in the whole wide world are on sale right now.  I bought these awhile back, in this color, and I couldn't love them more if I tried.

4.  Ella seems to be teething right now, so we're loving this teether that's keeping her from gnawing her fingers off.

5.  While I love the pricey Dior version of these amazing pearl earrings, the Target version is just fine by me for the price.

6.  Do you remember the adorable Goody barrettes we used to wear back in the day?  One of my favorite artists has created this super cute print, and I think I have to have it for Ella's room.

7.  These donuts are on my must-make list for this weekend!

8.  I'm still working on our Halloween book collection, this latest addition arrived the other day.

9.  I am intrigued by this new free service from Shutterfly.  We're big Shutterfly fans around here!

10.  I love these baby marled sweats, I want them for M, E, and myself!

Have a lovely weekend!
-J

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Buffalo plaid, as well and that barrette print is adorable!! I can't wait to try the yogurt. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics