Saturday, November 21, 2015

Swoon Worthy


It's been one heck of a couple of weeks around here.

If you missed it, I went away for a couple of days to Cape Cod last weekend to spend some time with family.  Since I've been back, Max has come down with some sort of virus, that left us stuck in the house all week long (besides a couple of trips to see our pediatrician), and me with a severe case of cabin fever.  You're all well aware of my several-trips-to-Target-a-week routine... thank goodness for online shopping, or I might have been suffering from some serious withdrawals over the last few days.

I finally snuck out for a short while yesterday morning, for a doctor's appointment of my own... my 20 week ultrasound (more about that here), it's a boy!!!

Finally, after all of that excitement, I was actually able to sit down with my laptop, and get down to business with this week's Swoon Worthy list.

I am so looking forwards to Thanksgiving festivities over the next week, and the official kick-off of the holiday season, but in the meantime...

1.  Run, don't walk, to Target, or the grocery store, or wherever you can find the holiday flavors of this stuff.  The white chocolate peppermint is my personal fave!

2.  It's finally here, and I can't get enough!!!

3.  Loving this trend... and anything that I can buy that isn't maternity, yet still fits the bump!  I bought it in brown and love how cozy it is.

4.  Just because I can't drink, doesn't mean the rest of you shouldn't indulge in some festive spirits!

5.  Another favorite item that I've added to our collection of holiday decor this year!

6.  Go, make these now... you won't regret it!

7.  For my fellow expecting mama friends, loving this winter coat that I snagged on sale in the cream color.

8.  I try to pick up one of these table covers for holidays, whenever they're available. M&E love them.

9.  When I was in Cape Cod last weekend, I ordered these flavored roasted almonds, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them.  I'm dying to attempt this version... and I think they'd be great to give as holiday gifts!

10.  I'm always a fan of a great pair of boot socks!

I hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics