Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide for Littles



I've been in the holiday spirit for a bit longer now than I should probably admit.  This time of year just makes me so, so happy.

I'm trying to be proactive this year, and have already started my shopping, with the hope that I am not completely overwhelmed a week before the big day, though let's be honest, I most likely will be anyways!

I love putting together these super fun gift guides, so keep a look out for a bunch of others in the near future (Handmade favorites, for him, for her, etc.), but in the meantime, I thought I'd share some of our already-owned favorites, as well as some of the items that will be under our tree this year.

What are some of your favorite items for little ones?  I'm always on the lookout for new ideas.




1 comment:

 
Real Time Web Analytics