Saturday, November 7, 2015

Swoon Worthy


If you know me personally, or have been following this blog for awhile now, you are probably well aware of the fact that I am Christmas obsessed.  If you didn't already know that fun fact, then consider yourselves warned.

It is literally taking every ounce of restraint that I have, not to tear down every last piece of fall decor, and start decking the halls, and I can't promise that I'll be able to hold out much longer.

You might find that these Swoon Worthy posts are about to include more and more holiday related links as the next several weeks roll by... I promise that I am trying to exercise some sense of control, attempting to embrace fall for a little bit longer, so consider this, me apologizing in advance, if you are not a holiday lover like myself.

Now... with all of that being said, here's what I'm swooning over this week, including a few great holiday finds...

1.  Always a supporter of handmade shops, this one is one of my new favorites.

2.  This duo can do no wrong, and their holiday collection is no exception!

3.  Can't. Stop. Listening... JT for the win, always!!!

4.  Is there anything better than an oversized, drapey, cardigan this time of year?  I think not.

5.  Another handmade shop that has been mentioned here on Kozy & Co. many times before, their new "red cup" shoes that drop this morning at 11:00 am PST are just too much! Swooning hard.

6.  Every time I am pregnant, I have an undeniable craving for toast, and avocado... this simple breakfast idea is perfection!

7.  See, I told you that I was embracing autumn... even if it is in the form of amazing adult beverages, that I don't even have the ability to consume!

8.  For my pregnant and nursing mama friends, I recently had the pleasure of working with this amazing company that makes trendy ponchos that serve as maternity tops, nursing covers, car seat covers, and more.  You know I adore a product that serves many purposes!

9.  Nail polish color obsession as of late.

10.  It's here... the infamous list of "favorite things", that many of us wait for with baited breath!!!

Enjoy your weekend, friends.  I'll be spending mine trying to hold myself back from breaking into Rubbermaid totes full of holiday fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics