Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Maternity Must Haves | Part 2


Seeing as I'm getting closer, and closer, to the half way point in this pregnancy (19 weeks tomorrow!), I figured now would be a good time to share part 2 of what I refer to as my "Maternity Must Haves".

It goes without saying, that you could make it through nine plus months of pregnancy without owning these products, but I've found that during this current pregnancy, as well as with the prior 2, that many of these items make me really happy, and much more comfortable... and lets be honest, comfort is key when your growing a tiny human!

cover me ponchos-  a recent find, this product is seriously amazing, and I truly wish I had it for my other 2 pregnancies.  Not only can this poncho be worn as a stylish maternity top, but after baby arrives, it works as a nursing cover, and can also be used to drape over your baby carrier/car seat.  It's super comfortable and soft, and it's multi-functional, all of these points make it a must have in my opinion.

honest company organic body oil-  I love misting this stuff all over after a hot shower or bath.  My skin tends to get tight and dry, particularly over the winter months, and I love how lightweight this moisturizer feels.

comfortable slippers- pick whatever brand you like here... my Uggs have long been my favorites, but really the point is, comfy feet are so essential during pregnancy.  I have been fortunate in the past, and have not yet had the pleasure of dealing with swollen feet, but if your prone to them, you may want to go with an open back/slip on style... either way, your feet will thank you, and they're great to have when delivery time arrives!

belly stickers- okay, not exactly a necessity, but I think that these belly stickers are a super cute and fun way to document your growing bump!

support tank-  worth it's weight in gold.. seriously though, these are a bit on the pricier side, but once you slip one on, you will want to wear it every day, and you will certainly get your monies worth.

pregnancy pillow-  this item has recently become a definite must have for me.  I never owned one when I was pregnant with M&E, and decided to splurge this time around.  I'm a stomach/side sleeper, and now that I'm getting to the point that I can no longer sleep on my belly, I need to pull out all the stops to get in my Zzzzz's.  Some people say that you can purchase an inexpensive body pillow, but this gem is pretty much my new best friend.

There you have it expectant friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics