Thursday, November 5, 2015

Maternity Style with Pinkblush Maternity

It's no secret that I've been pregnant quite a bit over the last few years,  and while many of us know that being pregnant can be tough on a women's body, I'm pretty sure that a good majority of us can also agree that finding fashionable clothing, and still feeling on trend while growing a tiny human, can be difficult too.


In the past I have been asked by expectant friends where I go to find cute maternity clothes, and though I've always had a small handful of go-to stores when it came to maternity clothing, this time around, I felt like I needed to find something new... another option in terms of trendy maternity clothes.


That's when I stumbled across Pinkblush Maternity.  Ladies, if you are pregnant and looking for cute maternity clothes, this company has you covered and then some... from maternity maxi dresses, to tunics, to sweaters, shawls, and pants, Pinkblush carries it all.

They have 100% become my new go-to for clothing while pregnant, however I have to note, that in regards to the styles I have already received from them, I will be wearing them even when I am not expecting!


I am so thrilled to have found quality, stylish clothing to wear while I am pregnant that has more of a maternity boutique feel to it.


Pinkblush maternity offers amazing style choices while still maintaining wallet friendly prices, which for our currently growing family is a big deal.  As much as I adore wearing my yoga pants on the daily, it's nice to know that when I feel like stepping up my game and want to attempt to look put together, I now have another option in terms of maternity style!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics