Saturday, October 4, 2014

Swoon Worthy

We have a super busy weekend this weekend, filled with birthday parties and baptisms on top of the usual running around that takes place when Mike is off and I have an extra set of hands around the house.

Somehow, amidst all of the chaos, I still managed to put together this list of things that I'm loving right now.


Oh... and I made this festive s'more snack mix... you probably should too. I'll warn you though, it's slightly addicting.

S'more Snack Mix
1 12 ounce box of Golden Grahams cereal
2 cups of mini marshmallows
1.5 cups of Halloween Chocolate Chips (I found mine at Target for much cheaper, but this is what the bag looks like)

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in an air tight container.  Enjoy!  How easy is that?

Okay, here's what else I'm swooning over...

1. I'll be honest, I need any help I can get when it comes to organization, that's why I am loving this 31 day purge.  Its not too late to start!

2.  We love the book Flora and the Flamingo, so naturally we had to order this new book!

3.  I can't provide a link to all of these items from Trader Joe's, but as an avid pumpkin lover addict, I have to tell you how much I love all of their pumpkin items.  Particularly, the pumpkin Joe Joe's, pumpkin macarons, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin biscotti, and pumpkin and cranberry scone mix.  If you live near a TJ's, I highly recommend these items.

4.  I've listed Freshly Picked Moccs about a million and one times on Swoon Worthy now, but they recently released some new metallic moccs.  I'm such a sucker for metallics right now.

5.  Yes, yes, and yes to this collaboration.  I can't wait!

6.  I LOVE this scarf... and you can't beat the price.

7.  this absolutely has to happen ASAP.  I love food on a stick!

8.  This little concoction might have to happen this weekend!

9.  It seems like overnight, leaves are falling everywhere... making it the perfect time to take on this little project with Max!

10.  I'm a sucker for well made and handmade kid's toys... that's why I'm loving these!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics