Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Favorites | Round Up

A few weeks ago, I did a little round up of some of my favorite things for fall, and promised a follow up for Halloween.

The way I see it, there's Fall, which starts the day after Labor Day and stretches until Thanksgiving.  This is the period of time, where I go all-in on pumpkin and apple flavored everything, cover my house in burlap, leaves, and acorns, and completely overdose on candy corn... but then there's Halloween.  A period in October, where all of the typical fall faves stick around, but you get to add some super fun, festive, and spooky touches.

The following things are some of my favorites, when it comes to all things Halloween...


(not pictured)

I feel as though there may be a need to add to this list as I come across new things, so feel free to check back!
Happy Haunting!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics