Saturday, October 25, 2014

Swoon Worthy


I'm keeping it short and sweet this weekend, Here's is a list of things I'm swooning over as of late...

1.  Is this not the cutest idea forever.

2.  I loved Gone Girl, and with the recent release of the movie, I am now totally intrigued by Gillian Flynn's other work, Dark Places and Sharp Objects.

3.  This coat is on point!

4.  So many glittery DIY projects, it's hard to choose just one.

5.  I'm thinking this bowl would be the perfect addition to our Thanksgiving tablescape. It could pull double duty as coffee table decor!

6.  Carter's has been killing it lately with the trendy clothes for babes... I picked up this super cute tunic for Ella the other day. I kind of want it in my size.

7.  Definitely making these lightened up donuts this weekend.

8.  These books are a genius idea for little ones.

9.  I'm pretty sure I already listed a similar dress to this before, which just goes to show how much I love it.

10.  Pretty sure we'll be making these cute little treats this week!

Happy Saturday!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics