Sunday, October 19, 2014

Swoon Worthy


I'm a day behind on my usual Saturday morning Swoon Worthy post, and it's been quite awhile since that has happened so I'm feeling a significant amount of guilt over it... however, we had a birthday party to attend yesterday, and I'm not sure about anyone else, but for me, leaving the house with 2 kids seems to take a full day worth of preparation lately and generally has me a frantic mess, running around crazy, shoving diapers, and snacks, and changes of clothes in my suitcase sized baby bag.

So... my apologies, but finally, here are the things that I am loving this week:

1.  If you know me or follow me at all, by this point, you know that I have an unhealthy coffee addiction.  So, it makes perfect sense to me, that this is on the top of my Christmas list this year.

2.  Speaking of Christmas, I know I am totally jumping the gun, but just so you can all feel equally as excited as I am, I think it is only fair to make you aware that this list has become available.  Better to be prepared.

3.  Our favorite bib company has now started making placemats as well.  A total necessity in this house.

4.  So... I finally got to taste test these seasonal juices.  The verdict... I'm in love!

5.  I love these custom made dolls... I think they are a genius holiday gift idea. (The deadline for custom dolls is 11/3).

6.  I adore following +Whitney Bond on Instagram, everything she makes looks amazing.  This spaghetti squash recipe is on my must-make list this week.

7.  Dying over these boots.  Just dying.

8.  I absolutely MUST do this... like today.

9.  I love this candle company.  I am particularly swooning over the cranberry balsam and vanilla maple scents.

10. Last but not least, have you guys ever had Raclette?  I recently discovered it and was totally intrigued.  We enjoyed ours rustic-style, by the fire, but they make special raclette makers specifically for enjoying the oozy cheesy goodness.  If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it, as a self-proclaimed cheese enthusiast, it was a totally awesome experience. We found the Raclette at Whole Foods.


Hope you all enjoyed this week's list of things I'm swooning over!  Happy Sunday to all!  Oh, and ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween is on today! Yeah!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics