Saturday, January 10, 2015

Swoon Worthy


I think we are experiencing 2015's version of the Polar Vortex.  I am literally so cold that I just sent my poor husband out in this frozen tundra for food and red wine while I stay hunkered down at home with M & E, in warm pjs under multiple blankets.  I refuse to leave the house in this weather.  I actually almost wish I could hibernate until spring.

A snuggie would be perfectly appropriate to wear while typing this post... I actually have one somewhere around here, but that's neither here nor there.

Here's what I'm loving this week...

1.  My Instagram feed literally blew up this past week when news of this collaboration dropped.  I'd being lying if I didn't say I was super psyched to check it out when it arrives in stores.

2.  I am pretty obsessed with my crock pot lately, so I've made it my new mission to try to cook as many meals in it as possible.  This list should help me on my path to finding self-cooking meals.

3.  Is anyone else as obsessed as I am with finding out Blake Lively's new baby's name???

4.  We are smoothie lovers in this house.  This recipe will definitely be going down around here this weekend.

5.  I adore this sweatshirt I picked up at Target this week so much, that I want to go back and get it in every color.

6.  We really enjoy making and eating energy bites around here, so I'm dying to test out this recipe.

7.  It seems tough to think about spring fashion with how cold it is right now, but I'm totally swooning over this coat for Ella right now. (40% off this weekend, and GAPcash!!!)

8.  In my ongoing effort to eat healthier/cleaner in the new year, I am really intrigued by this "1-day renewal".  It's exclusive to Target, and seeing as we're there no less than 3x a week, I may have to give it a whirl!

9.  Max certainly doesn't need any new toys after the holidays, but I really love these blocks.

10.  I'm a huge fan of J Crew's baby line, particularly their pajamas.  These are the cutest... for Valentine's Day or just because!

I hope you're all staying warm and having the coziest of weekends!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics