Saturday, January 31, 2015

Swoon Worthy


This time of year always seems so strange to me.  All of my favorite stores are releasing their spring collections, and everything is pastel, and floral, and bright. Yet it's totally freezing outside, and most of us are currently buried in snow.

The optimist in me is choosing to feel hopeful.  Hopeful that the season that brings warmer weather, green grass, and tulips will be here before we know it.

In the mean time, I plan to park myself in front of a warm fire this weekend, while blogging about some of my favorite spring-y items. Here's what I'm swooning over this week.

1.  If you are looking for some great last minute ideas for Super Bowl snacks, this list has you covered.

2.  Seeing as it is definitely still winter, and likely it will be for awhile, I love the look of a flushed pink cheek.  This gel is my fave (I use the flushed color).

3.  The pouf obsession continues.

4.  These brownies are such a simple and fun idea for a Valentine's Day treat.

5.  Speaking of hearts, this rug is seriously the cutest.

6.  I'm thinking Max is going to need these kicks this spring.

7.  So, I already told you guys how much I loved The Husband's Secret and Big Little Lies, but clearly I can't get enough of Liane Moriarty's work because I'm currently reading this book by her, and it is so, so good.

8.  I would like a pair of these studs in every color, but I'm totally partial to the tortoise ones.

9.  Adding this to my list of "items I MUST purchase for Ella".

10.  This candle might just smell good enough to eat.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Stay warm friends!
-J




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics