Saturday, January 3, 2015

Swoon Worthy

{via}

Happy 2015!  It's a new year, and despite the fact that we kicked it off with fevers and coughs here at our house, I am still feeling refreshed and motivated.  It's been a few weeks since I have posted a Swoon Worthy list, and I'm excited to get back at it, as well as pumped for all of the awesome things that 2015 will undoubtedly bring.

Here's what I'm swooning over for my first post of the new year...

1.  I've mentioned before, my love for @cleanmama on Instagram, but I'm feeling especially psyched about her #clutterfree30 whole house challenge.  

2.  December was incredibly mild, but now that January has arrived, it's getting cooler.  One of my favorite products to combat chapped winter skin, for both my babes and myself, is this amazing organic balm.

3.  If you still haven't picked up a good planner for 2015, I'm obsessed with Sugar Paper's line for Target.

4.  I've mentioned the Mason Bar Company about a million times om this blog, but seriously... bamboo lids.

5,  The perfect follow up to the last item on this list... one of my biggest goals for this year is to drink more water, so finding The Every Girl's 30 Days of Hydration Challenge has left me feeling even more motivated.

6.  One of my favorite recent finds is this adorable company. I recently ordered The Blake, in gold, for Ella, but I plan on going back to snag one for myself too.  The best part, this small business has Maine connections, so you know that makes my heart happy.

7.  I know it's only January, but I already have Valentine's Day on the brain, so I'm totally swooning over these super cute pajama pants (in red heart print) and these tights... both currently on sale.  All of these hearts have me feeling the love a little early!

8.  This little shop makes some of the cutest decorations and banners I have ever seen.

9.  If the holiday season left you feeling like I did, in desperate need of a juice cleanse, check out this list of 30 Days of Juicing recipes for some great ideas.

10.  My Little Peach Blossoms vacation has left me with that much needed time to finally make some items for my own family.  Next on my list of things to make, this sweater, from one of  my favorite go-to places for crafting inspiration.

With that being said, I am tentatively opening the shop back up while I continue to work on items for spring.  We still have a few months of freezing cold weather to get through, which means cozy knits are must haves, but I can't help but have spring designs on the brain!

Hope you're all having an amazing weekend, and that you're as pumped for what this year ahead will bring as I am!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics